Monday, February 15, 2010

Snowed in

After a few months of little snow (well, ok, in December we had a lot) we suddenly got a ton!

Now it has been snowing like crazy! Take a look at my balcony: I looked up a few tips on driving in the snow, the first one is: Don't drive at all! I was trying to paste them, but I wasn't able to, so here's the link: http://www.weather.com/activities/driving/drivingsafety/drivingsafetytips/snow.html

I just sent out the newsletter, I hope you all enjoy it! And if you don't have it, send me an email and I'll send it to you... If you guys have any news that should go on there, let me know!

One good thing: I can still ride my bike!! Yes, I know I'm a bit crazy, but it works. At some point the brake froze, but not anymore. So, I biked today and made it safely to where I was going. That is another thing I recommend: Buy a bike! They are useful and help keep you in shape. :)

Besos!

No comments:

Post a Comment